I just started my Twitter account (MobileSpoon) and downloaded Twitterrific to check how it works from my iPhone.
Well, I must say it works great. The UI is nice and friendly.
Can someone help me understand what do I need to do with it?
Anyway, regarding Twitterrific - here's some more information:
- Clean, concise UI with small desktop footprint
- Supports multiple Twitter accounts
- Auto refreshing at user defined intervals
- Replies and direct messages are displayed inline
- Number of unread tweets shown in the Dock
- Delete tweets from Twitter quickly and easily
- Auto show / hide when new tweets arrive
- Control over window layering and priority
- Single click access to user profile pages
- Switch between friend and public tweets easily
- Keyboard shortcuts for list navigation and more
- Control Twitterrific with AppleScript
- Audio notification for new tweets
- Hotkey to show / hide tweets
Did you like this post?
If so, subscribe to our RSS Feed (?) and stay tuned with new posts!
Subscribe (via Internet Explorer)
Subscribe in a reader (Select your favorite reader)
Subscribe via email (Receive daily mails with new feeds)