LG recently presented their new wristwatch phone LG GD910 and everyone seems to be so excited about it!
Well, I don’t. I think it's a cute (but useless) gimmick.
And to prove my point:
10 things you cannot do with LG GD910:
1. Pass the phone from one ear to the other
2. Hold the phone with your head bent towards your shoulder
3. Use it as multi-touch (even if it had multi-touch…)
4. Use it single handedly
5. Lose it
6. Charge it somewhere and at the same time – tell the time…
7. Take pictures of anything other than your hand
8. Drop it (and use it as an excuse to buy a new phone)
9. Dance break-dance while talking on the phone (...)
10. Pretend you are Dick Tracy
(OK, you may be able to do number 10 after all…)
If you like this post, subscribe to our RSS Feed.