SPB Wallet 2.0 was recently announced, and it looks better than ever!
Spb Wallet securely stores sensitive information AES 256-encrypted and password-protected, supports automatic lockup, clipboard cleanup, and protects from phishing. The data can be synchronized between (and accessed from) multiple PCs and mobile devices. The virtual, electronically stored items, such as cards and passports look like real ones: Spb Wallet 2.0 offers an integrated online database of over seven thousand most popular cards, and the option to order more custom images - for free. The new Wallet 2.0 for Windows Mobile boasts Autocomplete for PIE, new finger-friendly UI, adaptive skins, smart scrolling, gestures, animation effects, and a new logon panel. The desktop version offers advanced integration with web browsers, automatic supply and capture of websites login information, password generator, migration wizard from custom CSV formats and other wallet applications.
Spb Wallet Features:
* Supported platforms: Windows Desktop (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), Windows Mobile 5+ (Professional and Standard), Symbian S60 (9.0+) and more coming soon...
* Strong AES 256 encryption
* Integrated Online Templates Gallery with 7,000+ most popular cards, and option to order customized cards for FREE
* Improved integration with Firefox and Internet Explorer: protection from phishing, login Autocomplete for familiar sites, automatic capture of login information for new ones
* New desktop synchronization engine: synchronization with Google mail, network folders, Apple iPhone via Bonjour
* Automatic wallet lockup & clipboard cleanup
* Active card fields: open web sites, send emails, send text messages, make phone calls, and copy data to clipboard - straight from Spb Wallet
* Importing wizard, password generator, quick search
Spb's new multiplatform approach to product development is dictated by the company's strengthening position as a partner to mobile network carriers. "The Windows Mobile platform will always stay our primary focus," - comments Vassili Philippov, Spb Software COO. "But we strive to adjust our offer to meet the demands of mobile operators, who are interested in solutions that cover a wider subscriber base, and can run on all major mobile platforms."
Check out SPB Wallet Product video tour in here.
Download SPB Wallet trial [Price is currently $29.95]
If you like this post, subscribe to our RSS Feed.