Reading blog posts form your mobile phone is a great way to pass the time, lately there are more alternatives and the great thing is that most of them are free! (like freewares? click here)
FeedMe is a lightweight and neat RSS/podcast/photostream client for Windows Mobile.On top of the usual content subscription capabilities it helps you to discover interesting content that you may not be aware of using the Discover Feed feature.
- Supports RSS, RDF, and Atom feed formats
- View feed content in full HTML fidelity with pictures
- Supports MP3/WMA podcasts (Also supports streaming WMA)
- Download Manager: Allows you to view the progress of current downloading podcasts
- Downloaded Podcast channel allows you to view all your downloaded podcasts easily
- Today folder, Watch folder (find content with certain keywords)
- Cache all the content for seamless reading experience
- Play all downloaded podcasts in a playlist in Downloaded Podcast channel
- Pick a feed from an OPML file (You can open the OPML file from local device or from a URL)
- Options to automatically download latest episodes of a podcast and purge old files
- Config file auto-save and auto-recovering
- Ability to subscribe to Flickr and Zooomr photostreams and view them as slide shows.
FeedMe can run on Windows Mobile Professional (PocketPCs) and Standard (Smartphones).
Wow. This one is definitely promising!
Other RSS Readers can be located in here.
If you like this post, subscribe to our RSS Feed.