iCaller is a free WinMo app that replaces the default Incoming Call screen with a full-sized screen presenting a full image.
Here's what the developer had to say about it:
- Expands default incoming call screen without affecting its behavior
- Full-sized contact picture
- Pictures can be stored on a Storage Card or in Pocket Outlook database
- Picture can vary for the same contact depending on its phone number (just name the picture with a number, e.g. 5554433.jpg)
- Customized interface based on HTML
- Unpack contents of the archive in a folder on your device, e.g. \Program Files\iCaller (do not forget to copy zlibce.dll too!)
- Check settings.ini - it is configured for English version of Windows Mobile OS, you may need to replace sSysCallerWndTitle option from 'Phone - Incoming...' to your localized name of system default Incoming Call window
- Launch iCaller.exe
If you like this post, subscribe to our RSS Feed.