I'm not a big fan of lock screens. I believe that if your phone accidentally makes a call - it's probably destiny! It was meant to be!
But, if you insist, I guess there are ways to block those accidents. One of them is a lock screen called mLock which includes a pass code. Here are some of the features:
- option: starts when device goes to suspend
- option: starts when S2U2 gets unlocked
- customizable abortive attempts allowed
- phone locked for 1 minute after customizable abortive attempts
- Graphical User Interface
- skin support
- orientation: Portrait and Landscape
- supported resolutions: QVGA/WQVGA
- multilingual support
- AppToDate support
Just be careful with all of those lock screens (like S2U) not to end up too locked...
Or with too little content...
If you like this post, subscribe to our RSS Feed.