Do you suffer from problem using your phone out in the sun?
Use the "special thing for people who suffer from daylight" seen in the picture below!
Some mobile phones work nicely under the "daylight" while others (like the Omnia) becomes really hard to operate.
This funny idea is one of few tips to ease operating mobile phones during the day - it was originally posted in a thread in the Samsung Omnia Forum (SamsungOmnia.org).
Here are some of the tips:
- Turn around until the sun is behind you (or is it in front of you?)
- Buy a special item to use under bright daylight (demonstrated with the images below).
You do need to take it off to answer phone calls.
- Or you can try to hunt for a glare-resistant screen protector for your Samsung device
- Selecting Auto brightness at Setting > Backlight and choose Auto adjustment
- Close your eyes!
- How about only use your phone at night? There won’t be such worries then.
More in this thread.
If you like this post, subscribe to our RSS Feed.