It has been a while since I had something interesting about Samsung Omnia.
Of course, with the new Omnia line of devices, it is nice to see some stuff related to the original Omnia which is still a very popular phone.
Here's a nice skin for the Omnia special menu, I found it at the 'MySamsungOmnia' blog, and I think it's very nice.
DOWNLOAD FILE : Launcher.T1.Skin
(After download, please rename it to *.rar and extract)
1. With Resco Explorer or Total Commander search the file “Launcher.exe.T1.skin” in the /Windows folder (default Omnia file explorer cannot copy/cut/overwrite system files so use Resco Explorer).
2. Copy it to another folder (for back up purpose)
3. Download the attached file (above) . Edit its properties, make it: read-only,hidden and system file (with pc or with Resco Explorer).
4. In the /Windows folder overwrite the “Launcher.exe.T1.skin” with my “Launcher.exe.T1.skin” file
5. Close (not minimize) Omnia main menu and restart the application. If it didn’t show any effect please restart the device.
If you like this post, subscribe to our RSS Feed.