Continuing our cell-phones radiation discussion, I recently found some interesting statistics about the highest and lowest radiation cell-phones.
check it out
20 Highest-Radiation Cell-phones:
20 Lowest-Radiation Cell-phones:
Important to know:
If you're concerned about limiting your SAR exposure, you can take a few easy steps beyond purchasing a handset with a low SAR:
1. You can text instead placing a voice call,
2. Use a wired headset or speakerphone whenever possible,
3. carry your phone at least one inch from your body.
4. Avoid using your phone in areas with poor coverage since phones emit more radiation when searching for a signal.
5. Children, which have smaller and thinner skulls, should limit cell phone use,
6. Children and adults, should not sleep with an active phone next to their bedside or under their pillow.
Check out our recent MobileSpoon Review: SBSH RadGuard for BlackBerry.
If you like this post, subscribe to our RSS Feed.