I know it must look like I have an agenda of some sort to make sure every smartphone user out there can download youtube videos, but I don't. I just think that every now and then, we all need to have certain videos available offline.
Continuing the tradition of the Guide: How To Download YouTube Videos To Your Smartphones?, here's a new app for Windows Phone 7 that will let you not only view, but also download youtube videos to your WP7 device: SuperTube.
"SuperTube is a powerful YouTube app for Windows Phone 7.
With Super Tube, you can:
1. Browse High Definition (720P, 360P) and standard videos from YouTube
2. Download all videos of the YouTube to phone’s local disk, and supports resume broken downloads
3. Search all videos by relevance, published date, view count, and rating
4. Support Multi-Language (English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese) and Multi-region function
All users of trial and full version can browse the High Definition and standard videos for free.
Trial version contains advertisement, and limits users to download 3 videos successfully. Full version removes all advertisements, and allows users to download all videos without limit."
Here are some other useful tips for downloading youtube videos:
- how to download YouTube videos to your Android smartphone
- how to download YouTube videos to your iPad
- how to download YouTube videos to your iPhone
- how to download YouTube videos to your Windows Mobile smartphone (actually 3 ways: 1, 2,3)
If you like this post, subscribe to our RSS Feed.
Terms you may have looked for:
YouTube client for Windows Phone 7, Download youTube videos, how to view youtube videos while offline, alternative youtube application for WP7, SuperTube for Windows Phone 7.