I rarely find an app that keeps me awake longer than my usual go-to-sleep hour (02:00 AM). Yesterday I downloaded a simple WP7 app called Morfo, and it amused me so much that I even found myself recording a short video demonstration – something rarely do…
Morfo is a small app developed by Sunspark Labs, that lets you turn faces of people you know into dynamic 3D talking characters, dancing, changing costumes, etc. It is fun to use, works very well, but you may end up creating some creepy stuff…
Yeah, you guessed right – that's me! Running inside Morfo!
And this is how it looks when you actually use it: pretty cool – ha?
Here's a features list:
- Turn friends, pets or objects into fun, life-like 3D characters.
- Play with or modify any of 6 ready-made characters.
- Make your friends say anything you want in a silly voice.
- Apply embarrassing makeup schemes to their faces.
- Make faces appear Super Fat with the click of a single, evil button.
- Wave a magic wand and watch your friend become goofy-eyed with amazement.
- Make faces rock out to crazy speed metal, disco, or just about any song on your phone.
- Save Screen Shots, so you can email your handiwork to your real-world friends later.
There is a free trial version available for Morfo to let you try before you buy. The full version will run you $1.99 and both can be downloaded here (opens Zune) at the Marketplace.
If you like this post, subscribe to our RSS Feed.