- In just one month, Google+ has captured 25 million visitors, making it the fastest site to reach such numbers
- Growing at around 1 million users per day
- The signing ratio is so high it could make Google+ the number two social media network beating twitter and linkedIn.
- From July 16 onwards, Google+ has become the 638th most-visited site on the internet passing even the mobile spoon!!!
- Mark Zuckerberg's sedatives bills increased by 50% that time…
- Google+ is visited mostly by adults of age between 25-34. They account for 38.37% of all visits. The rest are kids who didn't lie about their age.
- 55% traffic comes from USA and 18% from India (that's over 70%!)
- 71% are Males and 21% Female Users
- 50% of the males are hoping to find females but unfortunately this is not possible mathematically speaking (see fact 6).
- 29% Google+ users are engineers by profession.
70% males, 30% engineers, seems like there won't be a lot of kinky activity going on around Google+, and if there will be – it will be mostly done by gay male developers (not that I have something against them: I'm a developer myself and some of my best friends are gay).
Mark Zuckerberg is at the top of Google+ users list with over 400,000 followers (he is following 0 people… maybe that's because he is wasting his life in facebook all day…)