- Kevin is a famous mobile analyst, an SAP mentor, and a proud dad.
- I am kind of… well… I’m a dad too…
Together we will try to cover some interesting mobility points which are extremely important when building a long term mobile strategy. I’ve been listening to one of Kevin’s presentations few weeks ago in Barcelona and believe me – it was an eye opener; no “high level” clichés, no blurred messages, only pure knowledge and practical tips.
Here are some of the topics we intend to cover:
- 4D Field Services: combining GPS tracking information with the dimension of time
- Mobilizing Objects: mobility going far beyond the smartphone or barcode scanner
- Optimized Intersections: the need to know about every object and resource
- Velocity in Field Services: how fast can you bring all required resources to the point of need
- Mobile Middleware: why it is important to have to support the service business
- HTML5's Role: the impact it will have on mobility in organizations
- Enterprise App Stores: how they can help with rapid development, customization and app management
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, June 13th (8:00 am PST/11:00 am EST/ 4:00 pm GMT)
To register – head over to the registration page and secure your (virtual) seat.
Check out mobile spoon’s recent Enterprise Mobility articles:
- Mobile Mashup is here, and it’s coming to the enterprise
- What’s behind the ClickAppStore announcement?
- ClickMobile: When Mobile Web Meets Enterprise Mobility
- What’s New With HTML5? March Update
- What is the mobile popular operating system in the enterprise? (part 2, based on ClickSoftware numbers)
- What is the most popular mobile operating system in the enterprise?